Hervey Bay Management Rights For Sale
Is a Sea Change Lifestyle Calling You?
Welcome to Australis Shelly Bay Resort, Hervey Bay's premier 4 star holiday & corporate accommodation complex. With a long 23 year lease and a proactive Body Corporate Australis Shelly Bay Resort is ideally suited to a husband & wife team seeking a sea change. However, the significant profitability of these Hervey Bay Management Rights (approximately $280k+ Net) also makes this an excellent addition to an existing Property Manager's portfolio when run under a management arrangement.
Opportunity Knocks Only Once
These Management Rights are for sale due to ill health and the current resident managers Glenn & Annette are planning to stay on in Hervey Bay after the sale meaning they would be available to assist the incoming Managers for a reasonable settling in period.
Enjoy Unrivalled Bookings
Shelly Bay Resort is exclusively branded "Australis" in Hervey Bay and works closely with the SilverNeedle Hotel group.
Furthermore, Australis Shelly Bay Resort utilises the ResOnline Channel Manager system allowing Australis Shelly Bay Resort to enjoy a strong relationship with all major channel management partners throughout Australia & the World. The combined number of international network affiliated travel websites means our property is listed with literally thousands of travel booking websites worldwide. This results in an great return on investment with a consistent bookings from all over the world.
Why Hervey Bay?
Ask yourself the following 3 questions and then we will explain why Hervey Bay is the only destination you should be considering if you are in the market for a stable, year round Management Rights business opportunity.
- Would you enjoy the hustle and bustle of life on the Gold Coast?
- Would you enjoy swimming in stinger riddled Whitsunday Waterways?
- Can you handle the Heat & Humidity of FNQ?
BOOM BOOM BOOM
Hervey Bay is currently experiencing a significant recovery after the recent GFC and is preparing for it's next boom cycle. With the assistance of the new very proactive Regional Council, the following projects have either commenced or about to commence:
- A 170 bed state of the art St. Stephens Private Hospital;
- Expansion of the Stockland Shopping Centre making it the largest SC between Brisbane & Rockhampton;
- New Woolworths Store & Specialty Shops approved for Torquay;
- Expansion of the Urangan Central Shopping centre including McDonalds, Supa IGA and additional specialty stores;
- Multi-million Dollar upgrade of the Ford Dealership in Pialba;
- New 'Wet n Wild' type water park to be opened in Urangan before Xmas 2013;
- Extensive Foreshore improvements have improved water views from all apartments;
Even without the above, Hervey Bay...
- Is your gateway to World Heritage Listed Fraser Island all year round;
- Has an up close & personal Whale Watching experience on CALM WATER for 100 days each year, alone bringing an estimated 125,000 visitors to the region every year;
- Is close enough for driving holidays from South Eastern & Central Queensland including the lucrative mining towns of Emerald, Rockhampton & Gladstone;
- Is preparing to introduce the first Fly-In Fly-Out service to miners and their families;
- Has a year round average temperature of 28 Celsius;
- Has a 14km Long Esplanade lined with trees, not sky scrapers;
- Has a north facing family oriented beaches;
- Is approximately 3 hour drive north of the state capital, Brisbane;
- Has it's own Jet capable Airport serviced by both Qantas & Virgin Blue airlines;
- Is serviced by the Queensland Rail Tilt Train & Buses (via Maryborough);
PRICED TO SELL
Managers Apartment/Office $495k
The Resident Managers ground floor ocean view apartment includes 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms with a brand new Kitchen & Main Bathroom (June 2012) and 2 separate living areas. Both the main bedroom & main living area have ocean facing balconies. The third bedroom has been configured with dual access to be operated as a revenue generating Studio Apartment for the Resident Managers. This means your Real Estate investment becomes an additional revenue earner for you and up to 35% of your household expenses could be tax deductable. Try finding that anywhere else in Hervey Bay!
With the Resort Front Desk Office (on title) adjoining the Resident Managers Apartment you can truly enjoy your afternoons in the sun without the need to stay 'behind the desk' all day long.
Low Body Corporate Fees & reasonably priced Council Rates make this Apartment an extremely attractive offer even without the associated Management Rights attached.
Management Rights: $1.3m
Australis Shelly Bay Resort is a 28 apartment holiday complex excluding the Manager’s Apartment & Onsite Restaurant (not included in the Management Rights), with all 28 apartments in the letting pool. The 28 apartments are made up of 22 One Bed Room Apartments and 6 Two Bed Room Apartments. With the majority of the complex having One Bedroom Apartments the running of the resort is significantly easier than other properties, with far less people to look after.
Most apartments are currently undergoing a full kitchen and bathroom upgrades and the Body Corporate have approved solar installation for all common power and solar pool pumps as well as a separate 1.5kw solar system for each individual unit.
Located directly opposite Hervey Bay's most popular family friendly beach, and within walking distance of several high quality restaurants, Australis Shelly Bay Resort is considered to be a prime position apartment complex.
As the only beachfront Resort complex in Hervey Bay with an Onsite Restaurant, the ability to provide accommodation & dinner package deals attracts additional business. The Onsite Restaurant is on the ground floor with both Indoor & Outdoor covered Alfresco dining areas and overlooks the large in-ground lagoon style swimming pool. The restaurant is owned and operated by a third party meaning it is not included in this business for sale package, however the restaurant owner works closely with the Resort to benefit both parties. This gives the Resident Managers all the added benefits of having a resort complex with an Onsite Restaurant without the hassle of having to own and operate the restaurant.
Our Website was recently upgraded to incorporate full online booking capability via our own site and this has since seen a dramatic increase in both telephone enquiries and bookings from our own site. These bookings are 100% commission-less meaning the full revenue is attributed to the Management Rights holder. Additionally, the site is now viewable in 66 languages further expanding our global reach. Try it out here now!
A half size tennis court is located at the rear of the complex along with BBQ Facilities providing guests with alternatives to dinning out or cooking on their fully equipped kitchens.
An undercover secure car park with a lift to all levels means guests are not lugging baggage up multiple flights of stairs to get to their rooms. Furthermore, a full afterhours check-in system is in place for those late night arrivals so they need not keep you up at night.
There is so much more to tell you, but rather than read it all why not come and take a look for yourselves. For all genuine enquiries, please contact the Resident Manager Glenn Childs directly on 0418 486 791 regarding these Management Rights for Sale in Hervey Bay.